Monday, August 13, 2012

How To Fix Cracked Blush, Eyeshadow, Powder Etc.



So I recently purchased an Annabelle bonus product from Shoppers Drug Mart (I believe Annabelle is only availabe in Canada and some European countries as well as online). It was a gel eyeliner and it came with a bonus eyeshadow trio called Savanna Sun. It cracked :( So I decided I'd fix it and turn it into a blush/eyeshadow. It turned out amazing :) Heres what you will need:

-Paper towels
-A spoon, back of a makeup brush, or anything you can crush the broken eyeshadow with
-Rubbing Alcohol from the dollar store or drugstore

1. Place several paper towels or newspapers and then place your broken eyeshadow/blush etc. You do not want loose pigment on your counters or desk

2. Take the back of a plastic spoon, back of a makeup brush, or anything you can crush the pigment with. I used a plastic spoon and I began crushing the broken pieces until everything is powdered down

3. Add 2-4 drops of alcohol - you can use an eyedropper, I just used my spoon. It's okay if you get extra, it will jus take longer to dry. You want to add enough until it is a thick liquid consistency.

4. If you have some over flow just take some product out and throw it out or you can put it into an empty eyeshadow if you don't want to waste it.

5. Leave the lid open, place it somewhere safe and let this bad boy dry. Mine took a day to completely dry and solidify.

Simple as that :) I'm super happy with the bronzey/golden blush bronzer I have.

Love,
Miss Beyond Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment